- Duration: 20-25 minutes
- Every group member should participate in the presentation
- At least one extra paper should be included in the presentation to e.g., show that other groups found the same/opposite results, or the same method can be used in other systems or another method can be used to study the same process etc.
- Points that will be taken into account during evaluations (though not a complete list) are listed here
- The group that is assigned for the discussion is in control of the discussion session, which should last around 10-20 minutes. The presenting group should one week before the presentation send the extra paper to the discussion group. The discussion group should prepare at least 5 questions (multiple choice, yes/no, etc) for PresentersWall and at least 3 open questions to be discussed by the whole class. The questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the discussion to be able to prepare the PersentersWall session. These questions will be the heart of our discussion, so think carefully.
- The grades on the discussion will be given based on the quality of these questions and how well the discussion session is organized.
|Article||Presenting||Discussing||Date||Inhibition of EGFR by Cetuximab||2||9||14th of May||van Allen et al||7||10||22nd of May||Joswik et al||6||4||22nd of May||van Allen et al||9||12||24th of May||Joswik et al||8||1||24th of May||Milinski et al||3||5||29th of May||Hirano et al||10||6||29th of May||Milinski et al||1||8||31st of May||Hirano et al||11||2||31st of May||Sun et al||12||7||4th of June||Single et al||4||3||18th of June||Allen et al||5||11||18th of June||Debate: HPV||13 & 14||15&16||19th of June||Debate: HPV||15 & 16||13&14||19th of June|